Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Watery Wednesday-Hawaii

Akaka Falls
Waipio Valley
Pololu Valley

These were all taken in the Summer of 2006. My family and I went to the Big Island for a week and then headed off to Oahu for a week. One of the best vacations ever!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. These are really beautiful. Thanks for participating in Watery Wednesday even though I'm having a Mr. Linky problem.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Allison: Neat captures from your trip.

Anonymous said...

Those are really breathtaking photos. I can only imagine what it would be like to be there taking the photos! Woohoo!

michael bird said...

Ah, lucky you, getting off to Hawaii and away from Indiana at this time of the year (if that is what you did). However, I like the southern Illinois photos just as well as the ones from Hawaii. Thanks for sharing.

DeniseinVA said...

Three fantastic photos of beautiful Hawaii.

Guy D said...

Those are absolutley beautiful water shots, thanks for sharing!

Cheers!
Regina In Pictures

ps....I love your header pic too.

Carletta said...

Awesome waterfall!
I wasn't ever on the Big Island; but was in Oahu twice - it is wonderful isn't it!

simply divina said...

This is a nice place, My hyusband and I went there for our honeymoon. All of these place.