Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Watery Wednesday-Belize

On the dock in Belize City, waiting for our boat to come.
Our first glimpse of the island we stayed on for the next week, South Water Caye.
Just another day in paradise.
Brown pelicans waiting for some food.
Look how clear the water is!

8 comments:

Carletta said...

These are gorgeous!
I love the one with the hammock - can see myself there. :)
The last one with the feet in the water was very clever. It is very clear water.
Beautiful watery post!

Mary said...

What an incredibly beautiful place. I wish those were my feet standing there right now :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow, that really looks like paradise. I could definitely get "lost" there for a few days.
:-) That water is unbelieveably clear!

Connie T. said...

It does look like paradise. Love the last one. I wish I was there.

Liesel said...

Paradise <3

Anonymous said...

It surely is paradise! Love the feet, too!!

Anonymous said...

Oh..I need to be able to put my feet into some warm clear water...sigh..

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful place to spend time. A Paradise indeed!