Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"When all the trees have been cut down, when all the animals have been hunted, when all the waters are polluted, when all the air is unsafe to breathe, only then will you discover you cannot eat money."
11 comments:
Beautiful. I want to go there!
I recently saw Multnomah but haven't seen the others yet. Might have to get off the highway more ;-) Wonderful shots.
I love how you shot the first fall with the slower shutter speed. Just gorgeous. All these falls are wonderful. The photo with the bridge in it shows exactly how large that fall really is! Wow! Thanks for sharing these.
They are beautiful waterfalls! Great photos too.
and I want to go there too. Is this in Washington State? I'll have to look it up on the net.
Some very nice shots you have! Lovely waterfalls.
Great shots of these amazing falls. I'm glad you included the one of the bridge. It's fantastic to see the scale of the falls.
Lovely pictures!
Good places. Reminds me of a bumper sticker from my graduate days: "Ithaca, It's Gorges"
waterfalls is one of my fave subject to shoot. lovely shots of your place. thanks for sharing.
I've been to most of these falls too (I live in Oregon). Great shots.
Heavenly places, truly beautiful photo's of the falls.
Post a Comment