Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sky Watch Friday-Alaska

Holy Assumption Orthodox Church in Kenai
View from the top of Mount Roberts in Juneau
Sunset from cruise ship
This picture was not actually taken in Alaska...it was taken as we were leaving Vancouver, British Columbia on our cruise.

For more Sky Watch Friday posts, click here!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shots.
Happy skywatching
Mary Elizabeth
Blog.

Jim said...

Some good shots there. I've featured a church today too.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

Ivar Østtun said...

Beautiful SWF photos. Have a great weekend :-)

B SQUARED said...

Love the church. Ball State to Alaska? Nice!

nature ramblings said...

Ahhhhh, beautiful Alaska. Someday I will visit there. Beautiful skywatch entry. I also love your header and agree one hundred percent with your caption. Always nice to see young people interested in keeping our beautiful planet safe. Thanks for sharing.

Linnea said...

Wow. I just love the first one. The blue sky is a perfect background for that charming church steeple. Beautiful scenes from Alaska. I love your header shot too!

Esther Garvi said...

Oh Allison, those are truly amazingly beautiful pictures!!! What can I say, except thanks for sharing?
Greetings from warm West Africa!

Leedra said...

3rd photo is the best! Nice SWF post.

Leedra’s Photos For FunLeedra’s Greeting CardsPhotography By Leedra

Arija said...

Beautiful skywatch shots, love the Orthodox chirch against the blue.

2sweetnsaxy said...

Beautiful shots. Don't know why but I'm really drawn to the last one. What a wonderful cityscape.