Friday, April 3, 2009

Skywatch Friday- Grand Tetons

Sunset with Mount Moran in the middle
Mormon Row
Mount Moran

For more Skywatch posts, click here!

9 comments:

Bryan said...

Great photo of the John Moulton barn. The two photos of Mount Moran are beautiful too. I've never been to Grand Teton, but it's high on my list. How long ago were you here?

Unknown said...

The Grand Teton's, a place on my list to vist some day. Nice one.

Carolyn said...

Allison, these are beautiful photos, I particularily like the second one with the barn. This is such a beautiful part of our world. Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend.
Smiles

Barb said...

Hi Allison,
I love the spectacular scenery of the Tetons. I sometimes travel to Jackson to ski, and I've hiked in the area. Your photos are beautiful. Good Luck in your studies.

DeniseinVA said...

These are incredible, thank you for sharing them.

Jim said...

Great sunset shot. Amazing colours.

Leedra said...

Nice barn photo.

Leedra’s Photos For Fun
Leedra’s Greeting Cards
Photography By Leedra

2sweetnsaxy said...

Oooh, very nice! My personal favorite is the last one of the mountains looking down on the lake.

GreensboroDailyPhoto said...

Such an all-around visual feast! Love the orthodox cross. Sunday, April 19th will be orthodox Easter.