Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Watery Wednesday-Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone






For more Watery Wednesday posts, click here!

18 comments:

Bryan said...

Beautiful shots, particularly the last one with the rainbow in the mist.

2sweetnsaxy said...

Wow, these are really beautiful! One of these days I'm going to make it to the Grand Canyon. These are postcard perfect!

Photo Cache said...

now this a watery wednesday post. simply beautiful series.

my entry is here: http://ewok1993.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

what an amazing site to see, the sound must of been amazing

Ginger said...

The waterfall is spectacular! Beautiful Watery shots.

Russ said...

Lovely shots! I love the perspective of the 1st.

Linnea said...

Amazingly powerful flow of water...Great shots. Enjoy today's water...

Anonymous said...

Fantastic subject to photograph! I love Yellowstone - It's a great place to vacation!

EG CameraGirl said...

Gorgeous waterfall!

Island Style said...

Wow..the water looks powerful coming down in this shot- wonderful-

Rob Ripma said...

Awesome shots! That is an awesome waterfall!

Martha Z said...

Great photos of one of my favorite places. Your earlier posts are great too.

floreta said...

beautiful! i have similar pictures ;)

http://floretacui.blogspot.com/2009/01/scenic-sunday-yellowstone.html

i love that you were able to capture a rainbow in your last shot!

diane b said...

Great shots and a fabulous landmark. I would love to visit it.

lilly said...

Wonderful. All your photos in your blog are beautiful.

Sara Chapman in Seattle said...

Wow, what a fabulous series, ending with the rainbow glimpsed at the base of the falls. Beautiful and scenic. And thanks for visiting.

DeniseinVA said...

Fantastic photos! I have enjoyed all of them, thank you.

Leedra said...

Brought back memories for me of a visit. You experienced more water than we did when we visited.

Leedra’s Photos For Fun
Leedra’s Greeting Cards
Photography By Leedra