Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Watery Wednesday- Hawaii

Green Sea Turtle
Hawaii Volcanoes National Park...waiting for it to get dark so we could see the lava flowing into the ocean. The 3 mile trip back in the dark on the black lava was quite exciting. It's a good thing there was a full moon that night!
Holei Sea Arch...Hawaii Volcanoes NP
The waves never stopped crashing!
Paradise!

For more Watery Wednesday posts, click here!

12 comments:

Kerri Farley said...

Magnificent images!! I'm new to you blog!
I found the words in your header very profound!

Linnea said...

Yes, I too am impressed by your words in your header. Your WW shots are lovely. It looks like you had terrific weather and you were able to see a lot of the natural beauty along that ever changing coastline. Hi from California.

Anonymous said...

Lovely series of WW photos.Thanks for sharing.

bass said...

Wow, they are great pictures. I have never seen in real a lava that flows to the ocean. It must have been an experience for you.

Thanks for visiting me. Happy blogging always!

Rob Ripma said...

Awesome shots! Hawaii is such a great place to photograph! And the turtles are amazing.

simply divina said...

This is nice, we came here during our honeymoon, Thanks for visiting my blog. God bless!

Walker said...

Love the turtles and other pictures on your blog. I'm your newest follower.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! I've only been to Hawaii once but I would so love to go again. There is so much I've yet to see, especially one of those lava flows. I can imagine how exciting that was. Great shots!

Norm said...

absolutely beautiful, yes looks like a paradise..

Leedra said...

My favs are the 2nd and 3rd.

Leedra’s Photos For Fun

Leedra’s Greeting Cards

Photography By Leedra

Carletta said...

Wow! Wonderful images.

It's been many years since I was in Hawaii - these make me want to go back.

Barbara said...

These are all just beautiful shots. I enjoyed looking at these beautiful scenes through your shots. Love them.
Smiles B