Thursday, March 19, 2009

Skywatch Friday- Sapelo Island, GA





I went on a biology field study this past week for spring break to Sapelo Island, Georgia. We stayed at UGAMI (University of Georgia Marine Institute) and did individual research projects. These are just a few of the sunset shots at snapped on our first and last day there. I want to go back so bad...

For more Skywatch Friday, click here!

16 comments:

Guy D said...

Wow these are all great photos Allison, thanks for sharing these amazing colors.

Have a great weekend!
Guy
Regina In Pictures

Louise said...

EXCELLENT photos! The second one made me gasp!

Sylvia K said...

These are magnificent shots! They surely did take my breath away! Thanks for sharing these, Allison! Happy SWF! and Have a great weekend!

VALKYRIEN said...

Beautiful photos, all of them!

But your header is simply stunning!

Leedra said...

Nice series for SWF.

Leedra’s Photos For Fun

Leedra’s Greeting Cards

Photography By Leedra

B SQUARED said...

Those types of trips can be life changing. I hope yours proves to be.

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

The clouds in the last photo are so unusual. I invite you to come see my clearing sunshine. - Margy

Naturegirl said...

Gorgeous captures! Good job!

Linnea said...

Oh...you did see some amazing skies on your trip. Incredible...and you have photographed them so well. I especially love the second to last one. It has such amazing colors and composition. But they are all delicious. Enjoy!

Lene said...

Wonderful!!! I think I`ll come for a visit real soon ;)

Happy wekend :)

Anonymous said...

I think I just landed on one of the most beautiful places on earth!!!
Lovely skywatch! Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS sunsets! Well done!

Happy SWF.

Arija said...

Must have been a great field trip with so many beautiful sunsets!

Light and Voices said...

I liked the lighthouse shot with the sunset lines. Wonderful job!
I hope you have many more research projects there so you can go back.
Joyce

Jim said...

Beautiful shots. Beautiful colours.

Arija said...

Absolutely wonderful skywatch photos!!!